Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, mars 21, 2007

    It's Wednesday

    I saw this gay thing (it's gay because it's actually a guy leaving his friend this testimonial with this thing) on Friendster and thought I'd be gay too and a gentle reminder like this won't kill! :D


    Get your own countdown at BlingyBlob.com

    *coughs* Well, anyway.. I've gotta complain about how little the people around me are blogging! Look, I've been nice here to provide you entertainment during your manicure sessions, dinner time and whatever you've been doing in the midst of reading my blog, SO CAN'T YOU BLOODY PEOPLE DO THE SAME FOR ME??

    It's just that I get really bored while buffing my nails and eating my instant noodles, you know. :(

    I'm getting really lazy about the photos because I've been uploading and posting photos up for the past few days already, and it's too much of a chore. Anyway, I was supposed to work today and I woke up at say, 10.15am to bathe and prepare for work. It took me quite a while before I got back to the room and saw this message on my phone from my manager:

    "Darling, today you no need to come hor, sorry. change to next week."

    Thanks alot har! I forced myself awake only to find out that I've nowhere to go. It was an emergency and I rang up Lecia only to find out in my horror that she's not hanging out with Joyce today anyway, but that she's going out with her classmate.

    Thankfully, Stefanie told me that she would be free in her very muffled and sleepy voice. Hahaha. At that moment, I really wonder if she knew what she was saying.

    I went to meet this girl on LiveJournal at SMU and gee.. It'd be nice if I can study there one day yeah. But anyway, I went to crawl about Raffles City and Citylink while waiting for that girl and we hang out in town, had food, attempted window shopping and we made a pact to be RICH WOMEN in the near future!

    Seriously, it will be soooo nice to be able to shop in Dior and such high-end boutiques. And when we say shop, we mean doing mass purchases in a go; not like browsing and browsing and touching the display for million times and only buying that item we're eyeing about say, 1 month later.

    I can see myself sashaying in and out Chanel, Coach, etc. etc. carrying different pretty shopping bags and watching snotty sales assistant eat my dust.

    But then again, we may just end up with jobs that barely pays and the bags shall be m)phosis. We will be walking past the high-end boutiques staring into the shop, glazing at the displays and the mannequins, wishing for what we can't really afford.

    *slaps myself*

    If all fails, I can always murder my parents and heh heh heh...


    I bought a book today, which is Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult. I've read a few pages and found this paragraph, which made me think:


    When Patrick was lying in his bed alone and letting his mind sew a seam across the hem of his life, he did not remember the proven success - only the potential failures. When he walked around the perimeter of a vandalized barn or found the stolen car stripped down and dumped in the woods or handed the tissue to the sobbing girl who'd been date-raped, Patrick couldn't help but feel that he was too late. He was a detective, but he didn't detect anything. It fell into his lap, already broken, every time.
    How true eh?

    By the way, the new Harry Potter book will be out, some time in July! OH BOY. :D