Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, mars 10, 2007

    Big big girl.

    I went to work at Amara Hotel on Thursday.

    Koonann was my partner and boy, I must say I really love him lots lots 'cause he didn't throw his temper at me, despite being the noob I am. :D

    And and, Amelia (and Huixian too) was really really proud of me portioning rice with the stupid fork and spoon to the guests. :D

    WOOHOO! :D

    WHO SAYS I CAN ONLY WHINE? LALALA.



    This feels good. :D


    But retail is still better lah. Banquet got no discount off apparel and no tenant discount. Boo.

    I worked yesterday and you people who worked before will know that transferring of stock is very common.. When you transfer stock, you're suppored to attend the stock to the staff who ordered from you.

    So far, I've been called Yue Ting and Ying Teng. Sigh..

    Aucun commentaire: