Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, août 10, 2007

    Advertlets

    Review


    Ah, Advertlets.com is giving out MONEY (ka ching ching!) for bloggers to write reviews!

    So here I am, hoping to touch the fellows working in Advertlets with my choice of words. :D (PICK ME! PICK ME!)

    Happened to chance upon an advertisement of Advertlets while blog-hopping, and I was bored and poor at that point of time (and to be honest, I am still so friggin' poor and I may just be like this.. forever..); so I decided to sign up for Advertlets too!

    The thing I like about Advertlets since I joined (which is on the night of 8 August) is that I start earning money since I place the ad on this blog. To date, I've earned 30cents! Like, WOW!


    Don't laugh or gimme that look man. It may seem like a small amount, for now, but it has only been one day!! In days, months, years to come, I'd be this really rich girl, and YOU won't be able to resist sucking my toes.

    I'm sure most of us heard of Nuffnang (look to the right), which is yet another online advertising community. One thing that made me prefer Advertlets is that, the ads come on almost immediately (and ads = money), whereas Nuffnang chooses blogs to place ads, which, in other words, means that I may place the Nuffnang ad units on my blog forever and not earn a single cent if they don't ever choose my blog for advertising.

    That sucks, you know. :(

    So yup, join Advertlets too! :)

    Aucun commentaire: