Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, août 15, 2007

    because it's free and the mood was right.

    Wednesday; the day when I have more breaks than I can ever ask for, with nowhere to go.

    This is largely the reason behind all these narcissistic shots.




    Today I am having one of those days and I put on my shortest, skimpiest skirt to school. Sigh, bad move. I got more attention than I could ever wished for. Note to self: Do not ever wear that skirt to school again.

    Anyways, I'm fucking tired! I only had 2 hours of sleep previously.. and it's not like I'm totally complaining though.. Hahaha.

    It's the last week of the semester already! Woah, talk about fast. It's time to attend those lectures that I hadn't been attending for the past term.. And oh, IT'S TIME TO MUG ALREADY, YT.

    Au voir!


    Aucun commentaire: