Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, août 18, 2007

    What goes around, comes around

    Friday was the last day of the semester and it's also thw fateful day that seals the fate between me and DMSD.

    Au voir, DMSD! I is still hating it very much.

    After classes, Amelia, Huixian and I had a light lunch over at SugarLoaf and we went to do stuff and bake cupcakes at my crib.

    The sprinkle and icing decorated, banana walnut ones are made by yours truly. BEAUTIFUL RIGHT.

    Amelia and Huixian kinda doubt the taste of my frosting though. Pfft!




    The cupcakes turn out to be more like muffins and bread, but whatever, they look good! :D

    Amelia and I headed for the city to meet Calvin after that and we managed to catch a glimpse of the prettaye fireworks!

    I'm always with Amelia when I witness displays of fireworks, the same goes to last year. Sigh, I need a man.

    We went over to Calvin's after that. Cozy place.


    Don't even try asking me why I was there too. I have no idea at all.


    We caught some stupid movie (forgot the title) which almost got me dozing off..

    Slept, woke up, prepared and left for work in the rain. Sigh, so cold! On the way to Clementi MRT station, this nice guy (who was kinda cute) shared his umbrella with me. So nice of him! :)

    You can stand under my umbrella..

    Hahaha.

    Today is a total bore. Anyways, Cheechai showed me this.

    RUN FOR YOUR LIFE, YT! RUN, AND NEVER COME BACK.

    Aucun commentaire: