Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, août 17, 2007

    Bang bang bang!

    Over are the days when I procrastinate and work on projects for this semester.

    Feels good.. :)

    I got really violent on bed last night and the blister skin of my wound got pushed out, or however you wanna phrase it. Fucking ouch. You can like, see my raw pink skin?

    Anyways, that is prolly a good sign that I wasn't cooked.

    Mummy got so pissed seeing my limping so she made me go to the doctor's.. Please make the scar less obvious. :(

    After visiting m)phosis, the doctor's and the hairdresser, I went to study at McDees!




    Sweeyim and Huixian

    yours truly with da bangs and Amelia

    Sigh, da bangs make me look stupid.


    I bough this from Bugis. Super old school!


    I LIKE.





    Can you guess what is this?








    It's Bubbles from PPG.. 50 years down the road, drawn by the dearest Amelia. Fucking cute. Hahaha.




    Went by Amelia's crib to get Munchy Donuts which Auntie Sim bought for me. Muahahas!

    Hmmm, DVD nite tomorrow, yayness!

    Aucun commentaire: