Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, août 09, 2007

    National day?

    Took a trip down to Amara yesterday, while waiting for Amelia to knock off. Ah, what ol' good times I useda have there man. Chatted with the old colleagues and off to Zouk we go!

    No photos.. yet. Due to the fact that I left my camera with Amelia's friend, Jessica. So.. no photos until I claim my camera back from her!

    But then again, I'm pretty sure I looked like fuck, so I may just not post up any photos at all.

    Well, anyway.. Zouk was friggin' crowded lah! Amelia and I were damn lucky to know people who were very up front in the queue, so we blended into the queue. Heeheehee. Felt damn good.

    The night came and left.. and I hitched a ride home from Sebas. MY FIRST TIME ON BIKE LEH.

    HAHAHA.

    Felt so stupid.

    I felt and am stupid lah, seriously. My leg touched that stupid exhaust pipe thing and it was fucking ouch. :(

    Scar... Pain... Blister...

    A great souvenir from my first bike ride.

    *

    Slept around the clock, waking up at 5 today. Whoo, I'm good.

    Amelia and I sakae-d (which is having a promotion for DBS cardholders. Like, 4 colored plates for $4.20; 1 red plate for $4.20 as well. Go check it out soon too! Promotion ends 15 August, if I never remember wrongly.) and we went back to her crib, along with Huixian for nasi lemak. The aftermath of clubbing is always so stale for us.

    HAPPY NATIONAL DAY, nonetheless.

    Got a little patriotic and I put on my best red shirt.. Specially for you, Singapore!


    A photo wth a strong touch of emo-ness from Tuesday at da playground.

    Aucun commentaire: