Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, août 02, 2007

    Poisoned cow

    Yesterday

    Long day.

    Went shopping with Huixian after school and met Sweeyim and Amelia there. We were just standing around Heeren when this NYDC waitress approached us and gave us free tickets to Disturbia, which started like 5 mins before we got hold of them. Nonetheless, it's FREE, so we cheapos went to catch it, despite the plans to have Sakae or head home.

    Disturbia is good! Got me gripping the seat and screaming..

    The lead was the guy from Transformers and for a few moments, I thought the cars in the movie were going to transform into Bumblebee and gang.

    *

    Well, anyway.. I forgot about this post last night, got carried away..



    You know, I've been eating alot out of late! My appetite scares me and the girls too. I can like, finish a meal and then proceed for more food, and after like 1 hour, I'd be howling for food again.

    I mean, people's appetites only grow rapidly when they're happily in love or something right?! Unfortunately, I'm not! And I am definitely not emo-ing either!

    Please, YT.. Please just stop eating so much.

    Aucun commentaire: