Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, août 06, 2007

    Plagiarism

    So I am finally done with the Deathly Hallows and I must say I'm satisfied with how the story ended.

    Anyway, THANK YOU, YOU FUCKING SPOILERS! Thank you so much for telling me the ending before I was done with the book. Seriously, I can't thank you enough. I enjoyed knowing that Harry Potter didn't really die and (insert the other spoiling details) by mouth! I mean, if I can get to know the ending from someone else, why do I bother staying up till wee hours to read..

    Bloody fuckers.



    Enough digressing, some actions, gestures made by people made me appreciate my writing a lot more than I actually did. I've never read what I've blogged and go like, I am good.. Because honestly, I don't really think that I make sense most of the time and well.. the readers don't really go about showing their appreciation to me.

    But upon seeing my words form on else's blog, I can't help but feel flattered and admit that if those weren't mine, she's fantastic.

    Aucun commentaire: