Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, août 07, 2007

    He's Harry Porker now!

    So, I finally caught the Simpsons movie! It's a moment worth for.. 3 cheers!

    Hip hip hooray!
    Hip hip hooray!!
    Hip hip hooray!!!

    Next up, Knocked up and Rush Hour 3..

    I spent really good quality time with Amelia today! Tons and tons of that and it's LOVEEEE. :) Skipping from McDonald's for lunchie with Koonann as well, dinner, movie, more time with Koonann, prata for supper and lots and lots of whinings and talks.

    Love my girl.



    Anyway, pardon me, if you find my entries tough to digest recently.. The thing is, you have to read between the lines and figure out yourself what I am referring to and who I am talking about. Pointing out and dissing people aren't really my style. Heh.


    So this may sound random, but it hurts so when people, who were a large part of my past, is still a someone whom I love dearly and will gladly spend more time with; just decide to pack their stuff one fine day and leave my life.. for fucking greener pastures.

    So I may not be never be the coolest girl of the block, and I bitch about people most of the time, and I can be a total spoilt brat..

    But..


    1 commentaire:

    Anonyme a dit…

    KNOCKED UP AND RUSH HOUR 3 ARE NICEEEEEE too ! heh