Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, août 24, 2007

    The exam monster

    First paper over and OMFG, am I tired. Shan't go into the exam details, all I can do is.. hope.

    Well, on Wednesday (which is also Xerxes' birthday), Amelia and I studied in town (I woke up at 4pm that day! WOOO. I'm good) and we went to catch Bourne Ultimatum in the evening with Calvin, Edwin and Jie, which is a good movie! Jason Bourne is a very very smart man.

    After which, we went to drinky drinky at Timbre.

    Calvin Leong

    Damn, Jie spoilt the photo.

    Amelia, Jie, Edwin, Calvin and ME.


    I have no idea why we're posing with that Mercedes cab in the background, but oh wells..

    The boys; and eh, can I like, just casually mention that Edwin is standing on a curb? Totally random and it doesn't matter really, I'm just saying..

    Next, we moved on to Geylang!


    We had timsum at this.. rundown place and then we had you tiao and soya bean milk! Damn good.



    I find the following photos cute!



    HAHAHA. Have no idea why they were like that but I find it amusing.



    Hmmm.. Basically, I have been mugging real hard for the past few days and will be too in the days to come.. But for now, I'm gonna head out, chill with the girls, prolly the boys too, and partayeee tomorrow away!

    Anyway, just thought I'd mention again that I'm involved in Wardrobe 2007 tomorrow and I'd love to see you at Zouk too!

    Damn, my conscience is killing me. I think I'd go stare at my book for a little while..

    Aucun commentaire: