Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, août 12, 2007

    In a wink of the eye..

    Ah, it's been long since I used the computer! Wondering if you guys have been refreshing and refreshing my blog, hoping that an update would just pop out.

    Okay, I'm pretty sure that didn't happen. :(

    I've been enjoying life for the past few days. Man, these are the days. :) I can do that FOREVER.

    Anyways, photos from Wednesday!

    I was waiting for Amelia in Amara's banquet office. Heh.

    And then I proceeded to the ladies. Ah, I think that the ladies at Amara is damn nice!

    ON FRIDAY, I bought these stickers from a push cart in school.

    HAPPY. I LOVE MR. MASTURBATE!

    Oh anyways, NewUrbanMale finally launched this shirt series! So gonna get it. I don't care if it's going to be too huge for me. Muahaha!

    Friday is also PAPERS' DAY, and most of the girls failed to turn up.

    Amelia and I spent the afternoon with Tobias at Haagen Dazs and look what's at Breadtalk!

    The bread bag isn't big, I'm small.

    Lecia, me and Amelia! It's been so long since I spent time with Lecia man.

    We had dinner at Makan Sutra, Gluttons bay! I had been craving for the food there for the longest time! Yum, am satisfied although the stingray was uncooked despite umpteen complaints.


    We made a last minute and super impromptu decision to go Zouk after that and Amelia had to buy a dress to transform because she was like, an OL earlier.


    We took many many photos with my Sony T10, which has more pixels as compared to the slim T7 (which is finally back with her mummy after so long) .. I think that should be the reason why most of the photos look damn good.





    I love my girl!

    And OH, I got scouted for Wardrobe 2007, which is happening on the 25th of August. FUCKING HAPPY. HAHAHAHA. ZOUK MEMBERSHIP, here I come!

    Calvin, Jie, Edwin, Javier, more guys and a girl (oops, I don't remember the names!) were there too. :)

    Phuture was fucking crowded on the Friday, much worse than Wednesday, in my opinion.

    Le toilette! Someone's looking kinda red huh.

    I had sooo much fun that night and the music was great.

    Ah, we took a couple of group photos, but I have no means of getting my hands on them (the T10 died after the series of cam-whoring took place) now.. So, :(



    Worked yesterday (which is a Saturdayyy) at m)phosis and I went to catch Rush Hour 3 with Amelia, Jie, Calvin, Edwin and Javier after that. I was like, in slacks because I didn't wanna burst the blister on my burn from the jeans abrasion, and I felt so horrid heading town like that..

    Thank God most of the guys were like me, so I sorta blended in. Oh, the movie is good! Damn hilarious, I tell you..

    Hmmm, sweet.

    We hopped down to One Night Stand after that.


    Jie, Javier, Edwin, yours truly, Calvin and Amelia. Ah, someone wasn't ready for the shot. Oh wells..

    After some beer, we went home. *proceeds to sigh, slap myself, poke my blister, strangle myself, slit my wrist and make a mental note*

    Oh yeah, the blister is getting so friggin' big by day. With every step I take, I can feel the water in the blister bouncing.

    DAY 2

    DAY 3

    Will show more photos of it if it bursts. Hahaha.

    Aucun commentaire: