Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, septembre 18, 2005

    Stefanie's (and Keegan) Birthday Bash!

    Time : 12.24 pm

    I promised that I'd post photos and I am a man girl of my word!


    I went over to Amelia's house yesterday! My school uniform looks so big right?


    We tried skirts from Ebase and they (identical) are nice! :) I like I like.


    Tsk tsk. Now really, you'd thingk Amelia'd have the courstesy to stop photo-whoring when I'm changing. *slaps my forehead*

    +++++

    Rise and shine! I got so bored while waiting for Huixian that I..


    and..


    and...


    ...

    Haha. Love my shades! Love me!


    Amelia and I took the train together to Jurong East. Woot. Real far!

    Stefanie and Keegan's (Stefanie's brother) birthday bash was at Jurong Fuji Ice Palace! It's an ice-skating rink, in case you're concerned. :)


    Stefanie and Keegan!


    The Birthday cake from MacDonald's! Life's sooo unfair. Keegan's friends get to eat MacDonald's, get MacDonald's toys, play MacDonald's games, get MacDonald's goody bags, but WE DON'T! :(


    The Fong's! :)

    +++++

    And we started taking photos, photos and more photos!


    Me and Fangning.


    Me and Huixian.


    Stefanie cutting her mango (YUM!) cake!


    Amelia, Huixian and me.

    Keegan's cute friend!


    Fangning and Amelia.


    Fangning and Huixian.


    Huixian and the Birthday girl.


    The birthday girl and me.


    The 6 of us!


    AMBERLY! SO CUTE SO CUTE SO CUTE! *gushes*


    Amberly sleeping! HEEHEE. So cute! (Note to Stefanie: Can gimme your sister?)

    +++++


    One by one, my friends all left me.

    Familiar?

    Haha.


    And we went back to the East!



    These are what we bought from the pasar malam near Eunos MRT Station. Woah-ness!


    Amelia (with her chicken wing) and Joyce indulging into the yummy local delights.

    A shere waste of candles:

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .



    and..



    The heart is made by HUIXIAN. (She wanted it to be known.)


    The heart with it's owner.


    Me with my BIG lantern! If you're observant, I had changed into a tee because the weather is HOT HOT HOT. Haha.


    Me, Kaiwen and Amelia with our dear lanterns. Only Kaiwen and me got BIG lanterns! Haha!


    Meet our family! Mummy, Beebee (Baby) and Daddy!


    We played with sparkers too! It felt like our second childhood.


    POP!


    POP POP!


    POP POP POP!


    I like the lighting effects a lot. These stands for Lishan (Lecia) and Huixian.


    Our lanterns. :)


    A Google Earth view.


    The 7 of us with our lanterns. Yes, I know it's incredibly dark.


    The miniature Baby lanterns!


    The big Parent lanterns!


    The lantern happy family. :)


    Us with the lanterns again.


    Now now, this is not a vulgarity!

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    Really!







    It stands for...













    Chio Bu And Kaiwen claims that it's for her.

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    'Nuff said.

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    How can I forget the main star of the night?



    That's right!

    The almost full moon. :)

    I was so exhausted when Joyce and I went home finally! Phew! What a day. :) I am glad to say that I had not fell at all while ice-skating and I managed to go a few rounds on my own! I am so independent. Heehee. Nice Jiayang accompany home from the bus stop! Muahaha. Thank ya!

    +++++

    Best wishes:

    Happy birthday, Keegan!

    Happy birthday, Lydia!

    Happy Mooncake Festival, people!

    *bows*

    Aucun commentaire: