Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, mars 28, 2008

    because you'll never know

    Amelia, Stefanie and I went over to Huixian's crib on Tuesday to play Mahjong after a satisfying dinner at Sakae:


    It was a fulfilling night for all four of us were itching all over for a good game of Mahjong for the longest time already, but we just couldn't gather the kakis altogether at one place to do so. So it was like, ahhhhhhh finally!



    In between rounds, we, girls being girls, started painting our nails with Amelia being our star manicurist.

    Guess which hands belong to who?


    So everyone got prettayeeee nails to throw tiles and show off, except for me.

    Because I don't move also can spoil my freshly manicured hands one. HAHAHA. Poor Emily had to keep re-doing my nails for me. Thank you very much, babe!


    And Stefanie lost her Mahjong virginity to the three of us..

    These are her first ever winning tiles! CHECK OUT THE HUAS SHE HAD LA. Wahlao. Win so much from it can.


    And guess who was the ultimate loser?










    I'LL HAUNT YOU!


    Yes, me. Fuck. I lost so much I had to pay the girls by mortgaging my house.


    It was good - having a Mahjong session like this once in a while..

    But it is very very sinful. My mouth couldn't stop moving! After some pasar malam food, I had chocolates, Wang wangs, losta candies, half-boiled eggs and to end the night, we ordered McDonald's breakfast.

    TMD. If we do this more often, I'll totally just balloon up.



    We went home to sleep when the kiddos were on their way to school.. Damn, it was so nostalgic waking up at 6 to wait for Amelia's Daddy to fetch us to our old secondary school.

    Stefanie and I made plans to wake up at 2pm and meet up to chill.. But I ended up waking just in time for work and her, when I was already on my way to work. Haha damn loserish please.

    After work, which was like 11ish, I rushed off to Zouk, swinging a free bottle of Tuborg from the lovely customers.

    Many people were there.. Winner, Ashley, Cherlyn, Eugene.. Amelia, Christine, Joyce, Wanru, Jessie, Cheryl.. Billy, Lester, Ben, Ah Goo, Sean and all.. Yihui.. Jimmy.. Well, that's all that I can remember now. Ha.

    Forgot to take photos with most of the gang. :[

    So I only have a few to show:

    Billy's face smashed right into my camera's lens.

    Ah Goo, yours truly, Christine, Sean, Amelia and Ben covering Cheryl and Yihui


    And then we finally managed to get a good shot.

    Yours truly, Christine, Amelia, Cheryl, Yihui, Ben and Billy


    Bloody Lester, like wanna cry like that.

    And Jimmy - whom had a point to take a photo with me every time we're both at Phuture. :)




    Thursday was spent waking up too late and rushing off to work again.

    I did an event (I forgot what event it was..) with Kyi and Clare at SPH and it ended early so we girls got to take a break. Shiok shiok!

    And then off to sweet Nicole's 21st birthday chalet at Downtown East:

    We were kinda late. . . But rather late then never right! HEH. Happy 21st birthday, babe. Stay pretty and happy!




    The photos are very scarce in this entry eh. . . I shall take the camera out of the bag more often!

    And thou shall be nice to all that are nice to be, thou shall try to be nice to those that weren't very nice to me, thou shall try to bear no grudges, thou shall stop shopping, thou shall try to fix up my biological clock, thou shall be nicer to the parents for they are working very hard to manage my lavish lifestyle, thou shall attempt to whine for a new phone and thou shall end the entry here. Bye.


    [UPDATE] I forgot to mention I guest-blogged at Zhiyang's space and you should check the post out because it's good. Ha. :D [/UPDATE]

    Aucun commentaire: