Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, mars 21, 2008

    The rest of the days in Bangkok

    WARNING: IMAGE HEAVY

    It took me friggin' long to upload the photos because I could only upload them like, 5 at every time. I was so close to giving up, but no!

    Please show some appreciation to my blogging so hard. T.T It's the only thing that keeps me going now.

    To think about it, I don't even know why am I blogging so hard. Stupid YT.




    Oh wells. Anyway, so I stopped at Day 1 in Bangkok and now I shall continue to Day 2 which is also like, last Friday.


    Day 2 in Bangkok - Friday, 14 March 2008


    We took off as usual with the irritating Persley hogging the bed, refusing to budge until like 69361 years later. Haha.



    The train always take so long to arrive, so I take photos of the station, like everyday.




    We were very hungry people and we finally had lunch.




    HAHA. We were like taking multi shots and this is the cutest, or rather.. funniest.


    Give Pingliang a DS-Lite and you won't be able to talk to him for as long as the battery life, I reckon.



    FOOD!

    Okay, I'm craving for Tom Yum already!!





    Cute toilets..



    .. with plasma TV inside. Nice.




    Swensens' ice creams are cheap there and they have like cooler flavours, like the one I had.. which was like, white and black chocolate all together.





    Super candid please.

    And then we shopped.. while the guys got too bored and decided to chill at some Starbucks.




    Aquarium in a food court.

    They sure don't consider the fishes' feelings of watching humans savoring fish noodles or fish and chips.


    No, we didn't visit the Siam Ocean World. We merely took a photo with it. :D


    Persley Persley Persley.

    The cutest find ever.

    Aviator sunglasses strung onto a necklace. HOW CUTE IS THAT? HAHAHA.

    (And yes, I'm having a major breakout :[ )



    HEHEHEH.

    Persley is da man! He carried my shopping bag throughout the trip. WOOHOO!


    See, Pingliang still keep playing.

    I've consumed so much Pepsi during the trip.. :[ (Coke are not as commercialized there, I guess..)

    I'm a Coke girl!


    FOOD!!!!! - Fuji Japanese Resturant @ Siam Paragon

    OMG I TELL YOU THEIR CAWANMUSHI IS DAMN FKING GOOD.

    It has a lot of gold inside!! Like, prawns, fish cake (yes, I know Sakae has them too), pork, chicken and more!! (I can't remember) And it's definitely more flavorful too. YUM.




    They gave us a quail's egg.. don't know for what reasons though. I think it has something to do with the Cha Soba, but they must be insane.



    CAWANMUSHI CAWANMUSHI! (I have this feeling I'm spelling it wrongly..)


    And then we went home.. to take photos of our shoppings. Hahaha.





    TA-DAA~!!! This is what we bought on the second day.. and definitely more to come!


    MINE! :D

    And yes, I know I went overboard with all the collars and buttons. Different color what!


    The Casio watches I've been searching high and low painstakingly in Singapore.. which I found in Thailand and at a cheaper rate too. Hohoho.



    And let the cam-whoring begin!

    HEHEH SO CUTE HEHEH.




    Cheap thrills:


    HAHAHAHA.

    And this is taken after we finished laughing from viewing the photos from first to last, and last to first.





    HAHA.





    Day 3 in Bangkok - Saturday, 15 March 2008


    Getting ready to battle the humidness, hotness, warmness of Chatuchak and waiting for the guys..




    Chatuchak:

    Popsicles to die for in that heat.



    And then we shopped......



    It was fking good.

    I stared at that guy for the longest time.. thinking what a sick job he has to stand up there and bow under the heat, only to finally realise he's fake.

    Funny-looking hats.

    We stayed at Chatuchak for like just a few hours before we gave up and left for the shopping centers to find the guys.

    Just look how jaded we are. It was a waste of time and make up to make up that morning 'cause I wiped away most of it at Chatuchak. Almost died. But the shopping part was worth it.. most of it. :D




    And we laid out the clothes again, to feel satisfied with our shoppings again!

    SHIOK SHIOK.

    MINE! :D And I bought shirts for my Daddy lor (and they are of his Combi van!). So good girl right.. Well, this has to happen since the parents sponsored the entire trip. Ha.



    Friggin' cute rings.


    And because we went home so early and the guys were so bored.. Stefanie and I went out again to Siam.


    I went to get my pedicure done!


    And I forgot to take photos of my pedicured feet.. But it's ok la. My toes are retarded and I merely got them painted red. Nothing much to show also.. Heh.

    We went to shop some more and I got myself 3 pairs of sandals, 2 bras and many accessories. :D But as you can see.. I was beginning to get lazy from all the photo-taking so yup, no photos of them.


    Cam-whores. 8-)

    And Pingliang couldn't stop playing with my cute squashy tomato, it got all dirty and furry.. We tried to wash it and then it wouldn't stick nor splat into a gooey mess anymore. BOO.



    Day 4 in Bangkok - Sunday, 16 March 2008

    Stefanie and I finally managed to catch the hotel breakfast.

    On Day 2, we overslept and on Day 3, we woke up in time for it!! But when we went down, we realised we noted the wrong breakfast time and we were one hour too late.


    So yeah, finally...

    It wasn't fantastic..

    But I like the scrambled eggs!

    And this toaster machine is cool.




    I curled my hair! :B

    And my very irritating fringe keep getting on my face. ARGH.




    WE FINALLY SAW COKE!



    Siam Paragon has car boutiques too. HOW COOL IS THAT?


    It's like the ladies can be downstairs shopping for bras, Bebe, Gucci, Chanel.. and the boys can be upstairs checking cars out. They really thought of everything eh!




    They've got plenty other high-end car brands too.. But I got lazy to walk around to snap the boutiques' photos.




    And girls.. go everywhere also must go toilet take photos. :D





    We had A&W.. GOSH, I MISSED THE CURLY FRIES AND ROOT BEER...

    But the curly fries were kinda soggy.. Twister fries were somewhat better. TWISTER FRIES COME BACK! I don't wanna wait for the next Chinese New Year. :(


    There's really no more A&W in Singapore right?


    HE IS VERY HANDSOME!

    HE IS THE SHUTTER AND LEAP YEARS GUY!

    And he likes Pepsi, thus I shall be seen drinking only Pepsi.

    Er, I don't understand Thai, so I don't know what's his name.. :D



    Anyway, Persley got the both of us these from Jim Thompson:

    SO CUTE RIGHT?!!?!?!!

    Persley's the stupid yellow one, called Happy Ele or something like that.. And mine's the cute pink one, called Smiley.. though I don't really like the name but I guess I can accept it!

    We spent the rest of the night packing (or rather me.. because I was so messy and my stuffs were all over the place) and my bag was threatening to burst. Damn poor thing.




    Day 5 in Bangkok aka Home Sweet Home - Monday, 17 March 2008


    It was time to bid goodbye to good ol' Bangkok..

    And because we checked in to the airport late, we were lucky enough to get 2 Business class seats!

    Persley and I got to sit Business class then. :D And it was damn good.. But then, the air stewardess wouldn't let me have my bag (which has the camera inside) during take off..

    So there's no photos. :(



    Goodbye Bangkok!

    And I left Smiley on the plane! :( Luckily Persley remembered so we ran back to rescue Smiley and the police officer laughed at me for Smiley because he thought it was something big and important. BAH.


    I enjoyed myself very much shopping at Bangkok because everything's so fking cheap! Cheap to the extend, I bought so many things on impluse. Hahaha. I'll be putting up some for sale too! Watch muumuuforyou!

    But I think the guys didn't enjoy themselves much. And we didn't get to visit any night places too.. which is very saddening. :(

    Oh well.. I want to go Bangkok again next holiday (New season = more more more clothes)!! WHO WANNA GO WITH ME? :D


    And this concludes the Bangkok trip and I am so glad to be done with the post.

    I am sucha good blogger. (Y)

    SHOW SOME LOVE AND TAG! I'm bored. :B :B :B

    Aucun commentaire: