Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, mars 31, 2008

    Random Thoughts #21

    Every once in a while, when I spend too much time alone.. I think a lot.

    So many things happened during this vacation. Many things that I didn't see happening in a million years.

    It's like, sometimes things happen so fast, so unexpectedly.. you have no idea how to retaliate at all. You get hold of this parcel suddenly and out of the blue, it blows in your face, all that you can think of is to run away and hide.

    Flee away from all that was happening - all the heartaches and the people you loved and caused you pain.

    Because it seems to be the only appropriate thing to do at that moment.




    I yearn for the good ol' days.. to forget everything and not let myself be affected with what's not.

    But whenever I finally allow myself to let go, something will just have to happen and make me withdraw from you, so that I wouldn't feel the ache.


    I'm so tired with all these struggling.

    Perhaps.. just perhaps.. This is how it's meant to be. No broken pieces are supposed to be picked up and mended back to how it was like.

    Perhaps, this is how our story ends.



    Someone please tell me that ain't true.

    Aucun commentaire: