Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, mars 11, 2008

    New toy

    I've finally managed to get myself a new camera! :D

    The old one kinda knows how to protect itself and it never breaks down when the parents use it, to the extend they think I just want a new one because it's old and full of scratches. But lucky for me, I had photo evidence that it's really very cranky so I dragged the parents down to the IT show..

    ... which was chaotic.

    I am so never going to another IT show to get stuffs again. And I am praying *all fingers crossed* for the camera (Sony T300) to cost a lot more than what we've gotten, otherwise my dad will kill me for dragging him all the way there.




    YAY! \O/

    And now to replace my fucking stolen phone so everything will be red and Sony..

    I didn't even take any photo with it to show you how much I miss it. :(

    Well anyway, do you know of anywhere to get Sony Ericsson W910i in Red (I don't mind second hand, as long as the condition is good) cheap? I have the box and everything. Gawd, I don't even know why I am mentioning the box.

    And the next post will come with pictures because I say so.

    Aucun commentaire: