Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, mars 13, 2008

    before I go..

    .. I just wanna wish you a happy St. Patrick's day.


    Tuborg girl in a Guiness hat. Ha. The company will so kill me.

    Gosh, the St Pat stuffs are so cute, I can't wait for the event to be over so that I can bring the leprechaun hats and hair bands home.

    Actually I have no idea what St. Patrick's day is all about.. something about snakes in Ireland? :D


    Zouk/Phuture was great just now (photos will be up when I'm back; sorry girls to keep you waiting!), but I think I'll be damn jaded later and I hadn't pack yet and it's like 6.24am. OMGWTFGG.

    And don't stop visiting my blog 'cause you think I won't blog till I return. You'll never know. ;)

    xoxo
    you know you'll miss me. :B


    You know who you are: I just can't talk to you now. You know, I don't know how to trust you anymore? I can't absorb whatever you tell me and you just leave me alone.. for now. And think about how you'd feel if you were in my shoes.

    Aucun commentaire: