Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, mars 08, 2008


    No photos because the parents wanted to use the camera. :( And I is don't like to blog about my days when there's no photos to upload.

    BOO.

    But whatever, I'll bore you with words because I'm too bored and misery loves company. HUAHUAHUA.



    I've been working at Balaclava for the past Wednesday and Friday and I am so in love with their tapioca sticks. Haha.

    I think the Snowball craving is back. WHO IS UP FOR IT? :D Omfg it's been sooooo long since I've chilled at Acid Bar. Me wanna go there soon. Like, soon. ;)

    And I've got a Balaclava lighter! Yay! I love taking lighters from pubs and clubs. It's like an obsession. Put in my drawer and collect then one day can burn down your house. HAHA.

    After work on Friday, Amelia, Huixian and I went Zouk because we were bored and we had nowhere else to go. It was boring - Phuture and Zouk did the switch again and I think Andrew Chow was kinda cranky that day so we left for Bak Ku Teh early, along with Jimmy too.


    And today I went Bugis with Stefanie to run some errands (for myself. Ha!), shop around, eat fish noodles and sit down at Starbucks to make lists for our BKK trip (I love making lists!!).

    Singapore is getting so boring, I can't wait to go Bangkok and shop till I drop. Can't wait! :B




    And just a word of caution: please take super extra alot care of your phones.. fuck, make it all processions, when you go clubbing! There's been way too many cases of thefts (including mine. %*(%!~#) happening at Zouk.



    And you know you love me. XOXO.

    Aucun commentaire: