Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, mars 12, 2008

    Boots with the fur

    The uploaded photos were hanging around the Blogger tab for the longest time, while I attempted to multi-task and do many many things altogether.. but I failed miserably like always. Ha.

    So anyway, Amelia and I finally spent some time together, just the two of us, after all the drama.


    This is Photo #00001 taken by the new baby. I just have to post it up because it's like DSC00001 yo.



    We made plans to catch Step Up 2 together but tickets were all sold out at Cathay Cine Leisure, the Cathay, Shaw Lido, GV PS.

    Damn sad la. :( I'll have to wait till I return to Singapore to catch it (which is like Wednesday) and it's like almost everyone I know watched the sneaks already la.

    Anyone (who loves me) is willing to wait for my return to watch with me? :D BUZZ ME ASAP. *MWAHS


    Edwin was alone in town so he came to join us for dinner, along with Jie and Angela, and Javier who came down from work for a short self-declared break.

    We had My Mum's Cuisine at Paragon.

    Zhi cao (however you spell it la) in town.. How cool is that?

    And I just wanna show off my new baby's 10megapixels a lil bit.. (actually I only used up to 5mp, but who cares?)



    I'm kinda missing sambal kangkong already..


    Like what Jie said, "I've been there and I'm never going back again." It certainly ain't fantastic and you can definitely get better (and cheaper, naturally) zhi cao from hawker centers. And the barley sucks. It's just like grey plain water.


    Emilyyyyyy, looking very feminine. (Gosh, it rhymes!)


    Javier, who's sporting a new haircut AND whom I hadn't seen in 254572325 years.


    Shopped around..

    HEHEHEH. AMELIA LIKE KESIAO.


    Guess where we are! Ha.


    And we chilled at Spinelli's to wait for Javier and the very nice Wendy was working. Heheheh.
    Do the cookie spin!


    Yours truly, Emily and Angela.


    Edwin - ever ready for a Kodak moment. Ha.


    Jie, who was trying very hard to fit into my watch, which was obviously too small for him.


    Cookie cookie spinnnnnn~


    And then Emily and I started cam-whoring (like always)..

    She's got wobbly hands.

    And I got a bloody cool phone. (H)

    HAHAHA. I think I look damn cute in the above photo. FEEL LIKE SLAPPING MYSELF. HAHAHAHAHAHA.



    And new cameras must be explored of it's functions..

    I was very amazed. Ha. Bloody cheap (understatement) trills.



    Your friend.


    And then I went over to Amelia's crib to eat pasar malam food, watch cartoons, play DS-Lite (I still want one so badly :[), PSP, chillax and take her duffel bag for travelling.

    And I had to take a cab home because it was too late when I finally decided it was time to get my ass off the couch. :( Boohoohoo. If only we all stay a lil' closer.. like walking distance. It'd save me a lot of money. T.T




    Girls can be so hypocritical sometimes.. It's beginning to scare me. You can never really identify a true good friend from pretentious ones, can you? And the worst kind will be those who listens to your woes and worries, and does exactly what that was bothering you. Imagine double blows.

    Ouch.


    No, I have no friggin' idea what I was doing but it looks kinda cool. :D Ha.


    It's time to start (almost) everything all over again. I am no longer the YT who's goes goo-goo-gaa-gaa all over you anymore. :]



    And Zhiyang is so sweet.

    HAHAHAHA. I doubt he really meant it, but whatever. :D :D :D


    I've gotta really start packing for the trip already.. and I've got work tomorrow at Balaclava again (COME VISIT ME. ME IS BORED THERE!) and Zouk/Phuture afterwards with the girlies, baby! :B

    Aucun commentaire: