Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, mars 19, 2008

    Zouk + Day 1 at Bangkok

    I had the intention to put the entire Bangkok trip into one single post, but just uploading photos from Day 1 (+ the night at Zouk before departing) was long enough for me to put off the idea. Ha.

    So, anyway.. Many people were surprised to see me online today because they thought I'd only be returning on Wednesday. AH NOOOOOO. I actually arrived in Singapore like, on Monday 4 something pm la. Damn, no wonder nobody texted me yesterday. :(



    I just have to post up photos from last Wednesday at Zouk with Cherlyn, Joann and Winner.

    Joann and yours truly

    We girls were sitting at the Chinese coffee shop waiting for time to pass and sipping cheap Heineken. Ha.


    Winner and Cherlyn

    un, deux, trois, quatre!

    le classmate and le classmate's boyfriend, Gary.

    Silly Winner. Ha.

    Cherlyn, Joann and Gary.

    Yours truly and sexy Cherlyn.

    Jimmy was there too as usual! :B

    .. and with his friend, Barnabas or something (sorry I can't spell).



    I reached home like, 5 plus 6 in the morning, facing a very unhappy Mummy because she saw my unpacked bag. Without sleeping (omg I was damn tired please), I packed my bag and the very naggy Mummy made us both go down to ICA to change my passport photo.. because I was like 6 years old in the photo. Haha.

    But the very rude officer said I'd have to change the whole passport, which will take like, 1 week to process. HELLO, MY FLIGHT IS AT 2PM, MADAM. I got pissed off and I started talking back to her which resulted with three very unhappy and angry females.

    But she was really damn ridiculous lor! I couldn't take it, but in the end she said she'd give me (GIVE MY ASS, I HAD TO PAY $15 FOR ONE PIECE OF LOUSY PAPER) this travel document shit with my new photo, no earlier than 1pm.

    Chao turtle.

    She jolly well know that my flight was at 1pm and she just have to make things difficult for me.

    So after my mummy scold me, she drove Stefanie and me to the airport and then back to ICA to wait for the paper. The mummy is da best. Heh.

    And she was damn funny asking Stefanie, Pingliang and Persley to take care of me. -.-


    Yay!


    We had lunch at the airport before departing, while waiting for Mummy.


    Yuxiang was very nice. He came to send the guys off.


    Mummy came with the document and money and we went into the Arrival Hall... (Gosh, I am so detailed!)

    I love the boxes!

    I remember working for Diesel perfume (which is out in stores now! Fuel for Life is nice!) like, during the last holiday in Terminal 2 departure hall and I was so bored, I stared at the boxes all the time (it was opposite my booth) because they are so cute. I was so tempted to ask the tobacco staff if they have empty ones to give me, but of course I chickened out la.


    Haha. Smoking seriously harms you and others around you.


    CX713

    The plane TV. :D



    I was so scared of the taking off part because it's been eons since I last took a plane. Ha.





    But it was pretty okay.. My ears didn't get affected by the air pressure! Hohoho. :D

    Clouds

    The plane food was rather horrible. I only liked the ice-cream and long beans.


    And before we knew it, we were at bangkok already!


    Stefanie's Thai aunt came to fetch us to the hotel. :)



    Our room, which is like home, for the following 4 days or so.


    Pingling and Stefanie looks like they're having a very major conversation with Persley right. HAHAHA.

    Persley the Bird.




    After settling down in our room, we left for MBK (or something like that, I can't remember)!



    And we took Bangkok's MRT, which is called BTS.


    Travelling is kinda cheap in Bangkok as compared to Singapore.. and definitely not complicated.


    Their ticketing machine was really old-school too! And it only accepts coins, which was a hassle to change everytime we take the trains.

    Damn old-school one-trip train cards! (They do have cards like ez-links too..) The locals were laughing at me taking photos of the cards lor. Knn.



    Ratchathewi is the station right outside our hotel (Asia Hotel), so travelling was totally fuss-free!

    HAHAHAHA.


    Wa, I tell you.. The train damn dangerous and jerky la! Die die must hold on to something when the train is moving one, otherwise you sure fall down. And this doesn't apple to just us, tourists.. All locals are seen holding on to handrails and such too.

    Very very dangerous.




    We had KFC for dinner. Haha. I know it's weird to have food which can be found back home.. but it's cheaper there!


    We shopped a lil here and there.. hoping for good buys, but we all just went home with a lot of perfumes.

    Anyway, the shops close really early, like 9pm.


    Home sweet home.




    It's always nice to admire the shoppings back home and so ta-daa!

    Perfumes.. Everyone bought (at least a) something! Guess which is mine? :D

    They tried to be funny and named this Clorets' flavour Dark Secret Mint Tablets, when actually it just taste like the normal green kinds.

    DONUTS!

    .. which some of them are still sitting at the hotel when we depart for Singapore. :x

    AND I LOVE THIS.

    I always have a problem with drawing my eyes and I have to keep correcting them.. so this one is superb for me! I wanted to buy more to stock up, but I forgot. :D



    More about the trip next time! Right now, I need to sleep because I am so god damn jaded. GOOD NIGHT.

    because I was bored.

    Aucun commentaire: