Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, mars 05, 2008

    don't be

    I wanted to blog for the longest time and every single time I just leave the Blogger tab hanging there, while I chat on MSN, Friendster and watch Gossip Girl (LOVE LOVE LOVE GG).. until now.

    I've never felt so determined to blog, for the longest time, somehow. Ha.



    So last Friday (29th February 2008), I spent the leap year being upset at Phuture with the girlies.

    Emily, Winner (I dig dig dig her name sooooo much), Joann, yours truly and Cherlyn.

    le classmate who is gonna hang with me very soon BECAUSE I SAY SO. :P

    I like to call her Emily because Emily is nicer than Amelia.

    Cherlyn (:

    .. and Winner who was so sober, she's amazing.

    Anyway, as you guys should've known.. I lost my phone on that fateful night.. along with one side of my earrings and some box.

    Fucking hell.

    And guys, please buzz me your number if you hadn't done so! MWAHS.




    Saturday (1st March 2008) saw Emily, Huixian and moi having a steamboat dinner at my crib.

    The chef at her best.


    I like pretending like, I am oh so into photography.



    It was pretty good for 3 girls who hadn't tried preparing any steamboats before! Although I think we kinda abused the chicken stocks a lil'. Wahaha.



    I think it's very nice to do something like this so outta the blue. Doing the grocery shopping, preparing the ingredients and enjoying our masterpieces. Although the cleaning up must have been a pain for the maid (I think she's still holding a grudge against us for the mess we made).. Well, at least it's super outta the blue. Imagine if we do this every other week.. :D My maid will just pop her head into the microwave oven. :D :D :D


    Yours truly, Huixian and Emily; taken by my Daddy who seemed more inclined with taking the stupid portrait behind.

    Emily and I left to catch The Leap Years along with some friends and I kinda like the show. It made me cry and they have many many quotes which people can't stop quoting in their MSN personal messages.

    My personal favourite:

    If you aren't long, I'll wait for you all my life.


    .. Or something along that line la. Kinda forget already. Wahaha. But that quote left me with one of my eyebrow raised, feeling skeptical. Huh?? What long??




    And then we shall skip skip skip.. to today (4th March 2008) because the other days were boring and I didn't take photos.

    I think I practically just stayed at home and mourned.


    Like I was saying, today was spent in town with dear Stefanie. Oh, and I met Yihui on the train to get something from her and god, I miss her so much.


    It was pretty tough for me to shop around because she couldn't stop reminding me that we are leaving for Bangkok next Wednesday Thursday (YES! I AM GOING TO BKK!! Like, finally. :D) and I will prolly find something nicer and cheaper over there.

    So, we walked and walked.. empty-handed. :(


    Emily came to say hi and waited for her friend.


    And so we cam-whored.


    We sat around planning our amazing getaway aka shopping spree, stoning and just spending some really quality time. I know I don't say this often and I know it gives Stefanie the chills whenever I say mushy stuff.. but I'm really so glad to have you around, babe. *kissy kissy huggie huggie fucky fucky*



    ZOOM..!


    VOOM..!


    ZOOM VOOM ROOMMMMMMMM!!!!!!1111



    And this is fking random, but I just wanna show you my oh so cool leave records.

    (click to enlarge)

    (H)

    *hint hint* The sore eyes reason is a personal favorite.

    Disclaimer: I didn't teach you anything and I never ask you to try. And I'LL KILL YOU if these LOAs stop working for me. Oh, don't find me if you kena warning letters.




    Sometimes I wonder if there's anyone out there who is willing to trade their lives for mine. Do you want to try on my shoes?

    You can take it.

    Aucun commentaire: