Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, août 30, 2008

    how I wish I could be more like me

    I am kinda intrigued to blog.


    So the end of the chapter had ended, and yet another one unfolds.

    I know this is kinda irony (with all my complaints and whines about how much I fucking loathe my attachment), but I.. kinda enjoyed it. Perhaps it was only the companion of the wonderful peeps that will make it leave a deep impression of my polytechnic life.

    But oh well, you know I love you guys. :]



    The bunch of us (Dollie, Wenjing, Joann, Jacky (don't think school's out and my bullying stops heeheehee), Ziying, Shaun and KX) had dinner at Nihon Mura (argh I hope I spelled it correctly. Japanese names are sucha bitch) as the last dinner together. Haha, am glad I pulled KX along with me, 'cause (most of) the girls finally get to meet the person I loveeeee imitating the most.

    I love Japanese Cuisine. :B

    KX and I went shopping a 'lil after that and I am so jealous he has gonna the black Vans canvas that I want so badly too. :[ The biased and coughsexistcough store didn't have the zomg-so-prettayeeee shoes in petite sizes, boohoohoo.

    We chillax-ed around, waited for Ji and we went home to wait somemore. -.- We could've just go home in the first place.. argh.


    I kinda enjoy being alone at KX's crib. It gives me the freedom to fool around with his stuffs and it gives out more of the homely vibe, as compared to mine.

    My crib just feels like a bloody hotel.

    I should just pack up my stuffs and move in





    and scare the shit out of my mom, hahaha.

    Just kidding.


    Holidays here and I am at a loss of how I am gonna burn my days off.

    Prolly the same routine all over, with the exception that this time, I get to sleep in.

    Which is gonna feel oh so good

    I've gotta earn bread. I've gotta earn bread. I've gotta earn bread. I've gotta earn bread. I've gotta earn bread. I've gotta earn bread. I've gotta earn bread. I've gotta earn bread. I've gotta earn bread. I've gotta earn bread. I've gotta earn bread. I've gotta earn bread. I've gotta earn bread. I've gotta earn bread. I've gotta earn bread.

    and I really gotta start thinking twice.. trice, before I speak.

    Aucun commentaire: