Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, août 19, 2008

    two in a million

    I am weirdly, in the mood to blog.

    Not that there's anything much to update about though, hahaha.

    Like I mentioned in my previous post, I went out with Steffie yesterday. :] We had Carls Jr. for dinner, followed by some window shopping.
    We each bought a friendship band which we tied for each other around our right ankle, hahaha. Old schoolzxzxz wor. :D


    The atmosphere in the lab is really slack now. 

    Nobody seem to be in the mood to continue with the work progress.. or maybe it's just me.


    I see people playing games and I am so tempted to play the silly sandwich game as well, but argh.. my seat sucks. Supervisors can easily look over my shoulder and TADAAA~!! Warning letter or something as farewell present to me.

    Did I mention that it's just 9 more working days till freedom?

    Maybe I should make it 8 and 1.5 hours left. :B 

    Oh boy, there are so so so so many things waiting for me after this stinky attachment. I wanna work and earn money like crazy. I wanna be part of every event I hear of. I wanna go back to being the nocturnal creature that I was. I shall be the tai tai sleeping at home waiting for my baby to book out from camp, heh.




    You know how I always complain just how mundane by life is now?

    Perhaps it's really a huge leap from what I'm accustomed to do for like, the past year?

    But as time goes by

    it doesn't seem as horrible anymore.

    I don't know how stupid I am to not be glad that you're always there for me. :]






    I love you because you wouldn't say no to meeting me every single day. :D *fingers crossed that this won't change*

    Aucun commentaire: