Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, août 07, 2008

    i'm sittin' here in the sun with you on my mind

    I realize I've been neglecting this blog again.


    Well, in a nut shell.. Joann and I randomly asked Dawn and Shiwei to have dinner together at Tampines Mall on Monday, after Winner told us she won't be able to meet us last minute. HUR. Brought them to visit my pumpkin too.. hahaha.


    Tuesday saw me going to school with swollen eyes, which is a pretty good cover-up for being MIA, lol. My supervisor was waiting to pounce onto me after being missing for so long, but one look is all it took for her to leave me alone without any questioning. After school, I went over to KXs crib and did what I do best - cry. It seems like every little thing now is all it takes to trigger the water works. Although it might not necessarily be regarding the same problem, same person.. but the pain is nevertheless, the same.

    I wonder when did I start reducing to such a weak and vulnerable creature..

    I hate it.

    I wish I can be so much stronger.



    Well, depressing thoughts aside, KX and I had Sakae for dinner on Wednesday! It's been seriously so long since I dined at my favorite (because reservation is made possible) Japanese restaurant. :B After dinner, we met up with Ah Ji and Val for Money No Enough. Hahaha the movie left us in stitches. Very funny, go watch for a good laugh! Li jia pa buey??




    never knew I could feel like this

    like I've never seen the sky before

    want to vanish inside your kiss

    everyday I love you more and more


    Aucun commentaire: