Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, août 12, 2008

    why

    So much for a hiatus, 'cause I've decided to blog at KX's crib. :D

    To think about it, I can't really recall the weekend.. somehow. I've been getting more and more forgetful. Argh, age must be catching up on me. :[

    Ahem. Okay, after a short discussion with KX..

    We went to watch Money No Enough (again....) with Ben, Billy, Bui, Lester, Loo, Mu, Botak, Christine, Shihui and Karen (arghhh I seriously hope I didn't leave out anyone). Although I was watching it the second time, I still laugh at all the funny parts.

    And I also noticed that the day of the lottery was on my birthday. :D :D :D How cool is that?? Betcha didn't even notice the date, lalala.



    On Sunday, we woke up bright and early for our picnic at East Coast Park. Wahhhhhhh, damn early okay. It didn't help with the fact that we slept after 4am the night before either. T.T tired.



    The plan of the picnic is to have a potluck.

    KX and I KX's very nice mummy fried calamari and chicken for us to bring to the picnic. :] Botak made potato salad, Shihui made sandwiches and the rest (Ji, Hanzhong and his gf) were in charge of drinks and tidbits. :D

    And we cycled!

    Hahaha. This is my first time on the tandem bike (hahaha three cheers for wikipedia!) and I think we have very good coordination. All I got was a few scratches from the pedals and my nails got slightly filed from the road abrasion, hahaha.

    Argh, my butt still hurts although it had been a few days. :[


    My baby. :D

    Not a good photo.. but it'll make do for now!

    HAHAHA.

    KX got real fasinated with PS, lol.


    *ahem* Well, anyway.. the rain spoilt our day a 'lil. We got drenched and soooo dirty and argh! I hate the rain.

    After the day at the beach, KX and I got damn jaded and we went home to sleep.



    Monday was spent at my place! Yay.

    KX came over to my crib and we baked cupcakes. :D But my cupcakes were somewhat a failure. :( They all sunk at the middle, which made them look like donuts. T.T and my icing was so watery.. sobs.

    No photos because I think they're a disgrace, haha. I shall attempt to make better ones next time. My cupcakes will be perfect one day and I'll be baking them for the whole world. Everyone will be lovin' MY cupcakes. Huahuahua!!!!1


    And that's just about it. It's really stressful having KX reading over my shoulders. Can't. Think.


    I've been reading Breaking Dawn as as when I can and it's been good so far. :D Can't wait to finish reading, but then again, I somehow wish this saga will never end, hahaha~

    Alrighty, OUT!

    Aucun commentaire: