Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, août 18, 2008

    i don't wanna ever love another

    Ahhhh, I am done with my Project Progress Assessment 2 (YAY!) and I am so super glad to be over and done with it. :D What a relief that it hadn't been half as bad as I thought it'll be.

    Okay, work aside (btw, counting down 2 weeks to end of my misery and the beginning for most of you, HAHAHA)..


    BIRTHDAY WISHES!
    Kokhong, 19 (15 August): Happy birthday and I'm sorry I didn't turn up for your celebration, not that my presence will make too much of a difference. Anyway, I hope you had a good one!
    Ah muu, 21 and Lester, 19 (20 August): Happy birthday and thanks Ah muu's dad for the sumptuous treat at Jumbo (which will be updated later in this post)!! :D

    Uncle Ong's (Wang beh beh) birthday is coming up soon too. :S



    Baby and I went to watch Meet Dave on Friday and it's pretty funny, hahaha.

    "Welcome to Old Navy!"

    It's much much much better than Love Guru, trust me.


    Saturday


    KX and I went to the Singapore Flyer! :D :D :D



    So exciting, hahaha.

    Even more exciting for the two of us who has acrophobia. But then again, KX's seemed like a faux. 8-) He didn't seem any slightly scared when leaning against the capsule window. Gosh, you'd have to practically drag me there.




    Leaping into the capsule is scary. :S

    But once we've settled in the capsule, we could hardly feel the movement. Amazing!



    We cam-whored like crazy. :D










    I am blogging this post in school and every glimpse of KX caught by Joann leaves her in stitches. >:( Joann is super mean.. My baby so cute, but she don't know how to appreciate. Hur.







    Hello! Welcome aboard the Singaopore Flyer. I hope you'll have a pleasant day ahead. :D


    Argh, I can never take teeny-pooey photos.



    Pumpkin insisted on going with us. xD

    Biggggggg Pumpkin.

    Heeheehee.





    This is my country, this is my home..



    It started getting very gloomy when we had like, half the cycle left. Thank God we weren't trapped in the rain!






    I don't know why they built this landscape up there lor. Do these buildings actually exist somewhere??


    And getting down the capsule was yet another nerve-wrecking experience. I can't help but think that my foot will get stuck in the gap and the whole flyer will get stuck and the people on top will totally freak out, or maybe it'll be like Final Destination 4 or 5.. or maybe my slipper will just drop down.

    Our Singapore Flyer trip ended early with my disappointment with the souvenir shop.. turns out there's no Singapore Flyer soft toy. :[ so sad. Hahaha.


    We had Jumbo for dinner with Muu and family, ah goo, Christine, Datou, Billy, Ben, Lester, Loo, Qingdian and Karen. :] Dinner was really good with crabs, lobsters (one to each pax! jealous bo?), fish, scallops, shark fin and all.. Yummy yum yum.

    And Christine and Goo.. I won't forget how you two schemed and made me lose the last mantou to Billy. Hur.

    Datou, Loo, Sean, Ben, Muu, Billy, KX, Goo, Lester

    After dinner, we loitered around and Goo started playing with this 'lil boy, by snatching some scrunched-up newspaper ball from him. Goo's slipper came off, Ben passed it to the 'lil boy and he promptly threw it down the river.

    LOL.

    What a riot.

    So poor Goo went about with just one side of his Havainas, hahaha.



    Baby and I went in search of Old Airport Road and we had prawn noodles for lunch on Sunday. :D We had to make 2 en routes about the whole estate just to find the car park entrance. hahaha. And the rest of Sunday was spent sleeping and blogging, hohoho.


    On a side note, I am sooooo glad my virgin experience on the Singapore flyer is with KX baby ♥. Though I highly doubt that there'll be a second occurrence.. I won't forget this. :] Love fove.

    I is meeting Steffie later. :D but arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh I left my makeup pouch at home, tmd!

    OUT!

    Aucun commentaire: