Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, août 22, 2008

    toothpaste kisses

    I wish I have the time to blog, but apparently not.

    Project went a 'lil downhill a couple of days ago, and I was pretty much a wreck 'cause I no fucking idea what exactly went wrong. Argh, thanks a helluva lot to the bunch of guys who lent us their helping hands.

    What would we do without you?!!!

    I think, we'll pretty much just take the elevator up to the eighth storey of our engineering block and just.. jump down.

    And special thanks to my baby, who had been working so hard to help me find a solution, even though he know nuts about my programme. I love you so so so much, and I appreciate your help and concern even though I somewhat yelled at you when I got too stressed up. :[

    Sorry, baby.


    But then, the stupid and I-can't-believe-I-missed-it-out error got solved. Woohoo!

    Hmmmm, let's see if there's anything else in life recently to share with you guys.. who are definitely very bored (since you're checking out my dying blog, hoho).

    Oh yeah.. I went for a couple of castings this week. Sigh, hope I'll be able to hitch up a job, 'cause I can really really use the money. Oh yeah, pleaseeeeeeee feel free to introduce me jobs! I'm having my holidays soon and I can need bread to go overseas with KX. :D

    Hung out with Stefanie on Monday and Thursday. It's been quite some time since we've met up like, more than once a week. :D Love it, and of course.. I love spending time with you too, b. :]

    Had dinner with the Ongs on Wednesday 'cause it was KX's daddy's birthday. :D We had lobsters and all.. and my skin did not react to my lobster intake. xD I guess I can say confidently I am no longer allergic towards lobsters (I'd end up with hives)! :D :D :D Teeheehee. I wanna have a whole gigantic lobster to myself some day soon!!!!1


    It's only 12 midnight and I feel oh so jaded. Baby, come backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

    Aucun commentaire: