Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, août 01, 2008

    lucky

    Ahhhh didn't have the time to upload photos to edit (major breakout = PS to the rescue).. so no photos at the moment.


    My wisdom tooth hurt very badly on Wednesday. :[

    The pain was so excruciating, I left school early to visit the dentist. I can even feel the pain when I swallow my saliva la, nb. So, after the trip to the dentist, it was concluded that the wisdom tooth was biting into my gums (or something like that) and it created an ulcer, which was the cause of alllllll evil.

    Went out with Steffie after that and it felt like, it's been forever since we hang out, sigh. I wish I can have more time every day so that I manage it better. It was a super bad idea to go Tampines because it is so friggin' boring.. forever one. We basically hung out in Toys R Us, went goo-goo ga-ga with the toys, dinner and sat down somewhere to play with stickers and had a short h2h.

    Ahhhhhhh I am in the midst of converting Steffie to a Twilight fan. ^_____^ I am so successful, most of my friends know about how handsome and charming Edward is. Teeheehee.



    KX and I went Bugis yesterday in search for my pumps and the boy ended up with a new shirt too, hurrrrrrrrr. I also want the Joker shirt. :[ Baby, I sincerely hope your shirt shrinks, such that I can have it. HAHAHA.

    ahem, TGIF! I am glad it's Friday although the weekend will be over and done with before I know it, sigh. Photos should be up on the next post.

    Have a great weekend! (H)

    Aucun commentaire: