Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, août 05, 2008

    I know I hadn't been blogging.


    The frequency of staying home gets lower and I hardly switch on my laptop anymore.

    I've got some really back-dated photos to upload, but I needa zap away the zits before that can happen... so we'll see how things go.

    I is getting lazy to blog, sigh. 


    Words are just words. It doesn't really count until the actions are shown.


    I wonder if I am a tough person to live with.


    I miss the times when Steffie and I would meet ever so often.. sitting outside Bugis, playing with stickers.


    All the familiarity.. gone.


    I'm sorry if I hadn't been trying hard enough.. 
    but truth is that I am really trying.. trying very hard.

    Aucun commentaire: