Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, septembre 22, 2008

    the best of us can find happiness in misery

    Dear Diary, 


    Today's Monday and I went for work, after a week's hiatus. Dawn, Joann, Wenjing and Ziying; Winner, Cherlyn and colleagues came to visit me at work. :B Shan't go so much into details as I won't know who'd be reading my blog (oh boy, sometimes I really wish I do know, it always make me slightly queasy to know that I have a larger reader base than I imagined) but it was cool showing off my auntie uniform to others, hahaha.

    I wish it can be simpler and minus off the blazer please.

    I know I may sound like a spoilt brat, but I hate having lunch alone. >:( I always fail to make full use of my precious 1 hour break and it sucks to stone and do nothing else. There is one thing that'd make my lunch/dinner time more worthwhile, but..

    Oh yeah, apologies to Winner for forgetting about today's date heheheh. :x Jo and I will make it up to you another day!

    Met up with Baby and we had dinner and I'm home.. hoping that the 4th episode of Gossip Girl can be up tonight instead of tomorrow 'cause I don't have the time to catch it tomorrow. :[

    Oooh, I should finish up with Midnight Sun hahaha. It's been so long.

    OUT!

    Aucun commentaire: