Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, septembre 16, 2008

    I'm so bored.

    Spizzzzze up me life.


    Ooooh, baby has been sweet and picking me up from work, regardless it's in downtown or town, yay! :*)

    I feel like an angry teenager, complaining that everything isn't enough.

    Hang on

    yeah, I am an angry teenager.

    Booooooooooooo.


    Sunday was Mid-Autumn Festival and this year, we girls skipped our tradition. :[


    Guess we all got too caught up with our stuffs to realize it's over. Was supposed to play lanterns with KX instead but it rained and the mooncake fair at Takashimaya doesn't sell paper lanterns, zomg. All mood dampened, we went to catch a movie instead.

    We caught Babylon A.D. and we were disappointed. :[ Too bad it doesn't make the movie better even with the high expectation we've got on Vin Diesel. It's been 2 days since the movie, and I still don't get the story? Maybe I'm just really stupid. Whatever.

    Hung out with Emily yesterday and I know there is this huge absence of my girls in my life and I wish I can have more time, more flexibility for everyone. Well anyway, we spent most of our time (and money) on food and we were such greedy girls, we bought 20 otahs and old-school glass bottles of sodas from the pasar malam near my place.

    Talk about been really greedy. We could hardly finish half the otahs. -.-


    Just need a lil' more patience



    Oppps, I've gotta run for my tuition. OUT!

    Aucun commentaire: