Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, septembre 06, 2008

    Cinderella

    Life's so stagnant, I don't know what to blog about anymore.



    I think I am such a greedy girl. I want so much more than can fit my palms.

    One day, I'm gonna lose all and I'm gonna regret like crazy, but that still can't stop it.

    I hate it when my guts get over-confident about something.

    YOU KNOW YOU JUST MIGHT BE OH SO WRONG.


    Argh, anyway.. I caught Death Race some day ago.

    The girls (A, HX, S) and I were supposed to hit the beach on Wednesday but our lazy bones got the better of us, so we chillax-ed at home until we decided to come out for lunch at Sakae. :]

    Somehow, things hadn't been going well for me and KX again sigh. We quarrel so often, it's crazy. 

    I believe both of us have faults in this insanity but somehow we just don't see it..?

    I don't know la. I just hope we'd stop quarreling over the same trivial matters.

    One thing I know for sure is that I don't want to see you sad. :]

    Let's work towards a future where there'd be less restrictions for me and no way for me to hurt you. Heeheehee.


    Oh yeah, we went over to HX's crib for mahjong on Wednesday night too, and Amelia is so lousy, she only won one game. LOL. We did give her coffee money with the gangs though. 

    I love ma girls!

    I taught tuition for the first time on Thursday. :D My tutee is so adorable! She has such long eyelashes... @.@ And many thanks to Jacky and Winner who gave me directions, heehee.

    KX and I were very homely as we burnt our Friday and Saturday away at home.. only leaving the crib for food. We did drove all the way down to find Lester and gang at Chip, and I got beer spilt all over my legs. :[ 

    Been having losta supper recently. Supper is bad.

    But I still can't refrain myself from getting hungry at night. -.- Stupid.


    I loathe people who don't give a damn to remember names and tries so hard to be funny with alternatives. If you can't recall my name, fucking address me in a nicer term, mister. You are so rude.


    Argh my sensitive nose is so sore from all the nose blowing. I hate being sick (again).

    Nothing else to update. OUT!

    P.S.: Oppsie, almost forgot. GO, BLAIR! 

    Aucun commentaire: