Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, septembre 15, 2008

    heads up, all F21 enthusiasts!

    This F21 spree is organized by Huixian and I am just advertising for her. :] Do direct all questions to soonhuixian@hotmail.com or if the need arises, perhaps you can leave a comment at the end of the post?

    Trust me that Huixian is trustworthy and unlike those LJers who are still friggin' owing me money AND my purchase from my May spree order, zomg.




    Terms and Conditions:


    Please take time to read before participating. Ignorance won't be a reason in an event of a dispute.

    1. Please send you order to soonhuixian@hotmail.com
    2. I hope everyone can co-operate when joining my spree. I'll send regular updates regarding the spree. Please be patient if there happens to be a delay.
    3. Average duration of a spree is about 3-5 weeks. If you are the impatient sort, please do not join.
    4. I reserve the right to cancel the spree due to poor response or if my item(s) goes OOS. Refunds will definitely be made
    5. No reservation of slots. Only paid orders will be taken.
    6. Please double check item name. I will make my own executive decision & won't be responsible if it's wrong.
    7. Wrappings
    - All packages are packed in envelopes or brown paper (for bulky items), sealed with scotch tape and marker written for name / address.
    8. If the supplier ships the wrong item over, I'm not responsible for any returns costs that have to be incurred (if any).
    9. Reply to your own thread after you have made payment to facilitate consolidation of orders.
    10. No refunds will be given when there is exchange excess.
    11. I reserve the right to cancel the spree when responses are not met or to reject orders at my own discretion, no questions asked.
    12. All updates done via E-Mail or via the Spree page, if stated.
    13. Refunds are done only after order has arrived and when most items have been distributed. Only orders that are out of stock (i.e the ENTIRE order) prior to ordering would get their refund upon spree closure. Partial refunds will be used to offset local postage upon item arrival and refunded after most items have been distributed.
    14. In the event should any items be missing/damaged from shipment, all spree-ers in that shipment will share equal burden of refund to compensate the party involved. There are times however, when the supplier/merchant agrees to either refund a certain amount of the item, or for the item to be sent back for an exchange. Spreers involved have to bear all shipping costs back the the supplier/merchant (you'd have to opt for registered mail so that the item is trackable and there wouldn't be any disputes of lost mail), as for shipping back to SG, I'd leave it up to the supplier/merchant's discretion.
    15. In the event of a lost shipment (i.e for reasons due to the freight forwarder's carelessness or dishonesty/fradulent suppliers), I will not be responsible, however, I will do my very best to locate our parcel/goods, according to my perceived level of the extent of responsibiity I have to bear.
    16. I am NOT a seller and I am not obliged to help spreers sell off their items should they not fit, don't look good on them etc.
    17. No exchanges (eg. spreer ordered the wrong size), refunds (should you wish to cancel the order after the spree closes).
    18. ALL SPREERS ARE TO READ THROUGH MY EMAIL UPDATES CAREFULLY. IGNORANCE DUE TO A LACK OF READING/ CANNOT BE BOTHERED TO READ ATTITUDE WILL NOT BE DISPUTED.
    I seriously don't have the time to keep explaining if spreers just cannot be bothered to read my updates.
    19. FUNDS TRANSFERRED AFTER THE SPREE HAS CLOSED/REACHED THE CAP WILL ONLY BE REFUNDED AFTER ALL SPREE ITEMS HAVE ARRIVED & HAVE BEEN DISTRIBUTED.
    20. I am not responsible for any item AFTER it has left my hands. Spreers have the choice to opt for either normal or registered mail.


    Details:

    1. Spree for...
    Forever21.com
    No bags/shoes.


    2. Orders capped at
    USD200, - do not transfer after cap has reached!


    3. My email address
    soonhuixian@hotmail.com


    4. How spree participants should make payment to you
    - POSB Savings 188-23258-2
    - Please provide the date, time and transaction reference.
    - ATM transfer accepted as long as you post everything in one comment.
    - No interbank.


    5. Mode of Distribution of items
    - local normal/registered.
    - $0.50 for handling.


    6. Exchange rate used
    - US$1 = SGD$1.48


    7. Shipping Details
    - vPOSTUSA
    - TAKE NOTE!
    0.5 unit - light accessories, undies, bikinis, wallets, clutches
    1 unit - tees, light tunic tops, normal tops, silk dresses of <30'>30' in length
    2 units - dresses, berms, sweaters, jackets
    2.5 units - jeans, pants


    8. Number of payments
    - 1st: Now. Cost of purchase + S$3.00 per item
    - 2nd: Later. Sales tax / GST (if any) & local postage


    9. Please follow this format to order


    Name:
    Email:
    Bank Account type / No.:

    Item #1: name of item
    URL: please try adding it to cart to make sure that it's not OOS
    Product Code:
    Size:
    Color:
    Qty:
    Price in US$:
    Alt if OOS:

    Item #2: name of item
    URL: please try adding it to cart to make sure that it's not OOS
    Product Code:
    Size:
    Color:
    Qty:
    Price in US$:
    Alt if OOS:

    No. of items =
    Total in US$ =
    Total in SG$ = ( US$total x 1.48 ) + ( No. of items x 3 ) = SG$total (Please round UP!)


    Transaction Details-
    Amount: S$
    Transaction Reference No.:
    Date/time:


    Aucun commentaire: