Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, septembre 02, 2008

    but I don't want to

    So the weekends had went by,

    and I am totally lovin' my holidays. :D


    Baby drove Huixian and me down to Stefanie's (very very early birthday celebration) chalet at Downtown East and it was great. :]

    Though the party was really small.. with Steffie, Pingliang, HX, Amelia and her family. It was very enjoyable.

    I guess sometimes.. the party doesn't hafta be huge to be a success.

    I've gotta learn that.

    I introduced them to my favourite Cup Walker bubble tea (Black Crystal Milk Tea! (Y)), which Wenjing and the other classmates introduced to me.. the other day we went there during lesson time. Hee.

    We played arcade games and the girls are so well-trained in Time Crisis, they make me look like a loser.

    ._.

    And we played Guess the song title, and card games that left us in stitches. Heh, I love my girls!

    Hocus picus?


    I've always felt kinda bad.. not spending more time with them. And I am very glad that this doesn't cripple our friendship at all. :]

    I promise to take out more time for you girls!

    (No photos because my daddy loaned the camera from me, and I've gotta wait for Stefanie to send hers to me!)


    Something unhappy happened last night, and I am glad it was all over. Sorry to have you waste money on the cab fare, haha. ♥

    I spent the night at KX's crib and the poor thing had to leave for camp in the morning, while I get to sleep in. Hahaha.

    I am so saddistic.


    KX's mummy so nice, she bought me chwee kuey when she and KX's sister (Ningxin) went for breakfast earlier. T.T

    So touched.

    Aucun commentaire: