Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, septembre 13, 2008

    oh woah

    Hello.

    Manchester United and Liverpool are playing a match right now, and it's so sad that Torres is sitting on the bench. :[

    Oh, never mind. I can never really grasp the concept about soccer anyway, heh.


    I hadn't been updating recently because I have been a really busy girl!

    With two jobs up my sleeves, it's kinda hard to take a breather from my hectic (alright, who am I kidding??) schedule. Or maybe I'm just too lazy, heehee.

    Just a gentle note to all my friends to head down to Takashimaya more often, now that I am working there! Hohoho. I'd love to see familiar faces once in a while. :D

    Ima beauty advisor at Cle de Paeu Beaute currently. :S Hmmm it still sound so weird calling myself one, because I don't actually give a shit about my personal skincare, and now I'm supposed to advise people on how to take care of their skin?

    O.O

    So, ya.. COME TO TAKASHIMAYA! Hahaha.


    Been juggling between CPB and my mini Vannessa Hudgens (the resemblance is scary) tuition job, and I feel tired. :[ But I needa earn losta losta bread to pay off my debts and to afford my weekend getaway trip with KX in October.

    Oh boy.

    This may be tough now, but the pay days will definitely be very rewarding.. I think.


    Hmmmm and I got myself a 2009 organizer already! :D Feel really glad about it, because it is somewhat customized myself (with the help from my baby too, of course) and I believe I will be the only one around with this organiser, because no one else will be as smart as I am to come out with sucha brillant idea of my organizer, hohoho. (H)

    Betcha don't get what the hell I'm saying 'cause I don't think I'm making much sense, hahaha. Just let me rant. I'll haolian my organiser when I see you. ;]

    Nothing much to update already.. and girls, I am sorry I hadn't been very free recently and I know it's kinda hard for you guys to adjust so quickly to the attachments, so I swear I'd make time out to spend with you girls.

    Think I hadn't been trying hard enough, and I apologise for that. I'll come out with something which will appease everyone, alright? :]


    I'll go join KX at the couch now and watch ManU trash Liverpool. :[ OUT!


    [EDIT] Opps, looks like I was wrong. Go, L! [/EDIT]

    Aucun commentaire: