Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, septembre 27, 2008

    i'm your super girl

    I am so full from the supper at Chomp Chomp and it makes me so sleepy, but I'd rather be caught dead then to sleep with sucha bloated stomach now.

    Arghhhhh I am so full, I feel like puking.


    Yesterday, I went on a wild goose chase, running about Hougang, my house.. with the intention to collect my passport from ICA, but I was too late for my appointment (or so I thought), so I went today instead. Gosh, I travel about Hougang > Eunos > ICA so often these two days, it's so boring.

    Not to mention, the weather is totally killing me.

    I swear I start sweating pespiring the moment I step out of the bathroom. TMI and gross, but.. :\ that's how it is.

    Counting down twelve days till our weekend getaway trip to KL. :] Geez, I am getting excited! It might be just KL, but I've never travelled anywhere out of our (too) sunny little island with a boyfriend before heehee.

    I just hope we won't quarrel too much during this trip haha.

    Ahhhh I am so full.......................................................................


    Hello, Pet Society!

    Aucun commentaire: