Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, septembre 29, 2008

    wears couture and smiles for the camera

    I am so excited 'cause I finally have photos to blog about! :D


    .. or rather some photos are really backdated but I was just too busy lazy to upload them. :D :D :D


    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .



    Hahaha.

    My boyfriend is sucha joke sometimes.


    Check this out..

    He'll prolly kill me for posting these up, but I can't resist, baby!




    Heh, his face is so comical.

    My baby and his proud winnings that day ♥


    Meet Two dollars (I half-forced KX to think of it's name and this is what he came up with -.- because he used $2 to catch it), Sleepy and the other two were for the other girlfriends (not his la, duh).





    We went for KX's secondary school friend, Priscilla's birthday chalet on Friday. :]

    KX, bui and botak

    Arghhhhhh, look at the contrast! I look like a ghost. :[

    I really have no idea what's that in his mouth? Is that supposed to be his tongue??

    ... and we had Chomp Chomp after that, which I had mention earlier?



    We were rather homely last week.. and we were playing with this touch light which he reckons will be very handy for ear-digging and he also mentioned that there's this extra hole in my ear. :(


    Can you see it?





    Not so obvious la. I don't know why the photo is vertical also.

    Well anyway, it's there just so I can hear you better :D


    Saturday was spent bumming in town and watching Big Stan, which I don't really appreciate.. perhaps the jokes are too crude.. too manly for me to find them funny. More of a guy show, I guess..


    And I went out with Amelia today! :D

    Very very long never try clothes for fun already..............


    and YES! CAN YOU SEE THAT MY HAIR IS FINALLY SLIGHTLY LONGER THAN USUAL?!!?!?!

    :D


    Identical unflattering dress. ;]


    Went over to Amelia's crib after that and die die also must take more photos 'cause I made-up like crazy while waiting for cough somebody cough.





    errrr this is slight blurrish but I like it leh, heehee.


    Okay, I feel like playing Cooking Academy suddenly! OUT!

    Oooh, this week is filled (not really, to think about it.. but I hardly do this!) with plans with different people (Amelia, Huixian Stefanie, Joann and Winner), although my poor baby is stuck in camp with umpteen duty calls. :(


    I am suddenly lovin' my holidays even more. ^^

    Okay, before you guys come running for me with a parang in hand, OUT!!

    Aucun commentaire: