Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, septembre 20, 2008

    so what?

    Stagnant and peaceful life

     = 


    absolutely nothing to blog


    ***


    I was practically living the life of a pig for the past week. Sleep, wake up to kiss KX good-bye as he leaves for work, sleep back, wake up, eat, watch cartoons white waiting for KX to come home, eat, watch more TV, watch movies, sleep and the cycle goes on..

    :D Although I eat a lot, I sleep a helluva lot too, so I hadn't been gaining much weight (God bless basal metabolism!), HAHAHA shiok!


    I'd be having more free time on my hands now, so I'd be making full use of them to spend more time with those that I've neglected. :] Words can't describe how guilty I've felt (I know I can't bloody hell shuddup about this, but I'm afraid you might not know just how sincere I am 'bout it!) so..

    You'd be seeing more of me, heeheehee.

    And I must must must stop neglecting my camera. Gosh, I think it's dusty and rusty already. There's prolly cow webs hanging on the lens. 8-)



    Sharing some photos I found because I think they are oh so brilliant! ♥

    Credits: Hedi Slimane



    :D

    Now my blog looks slightly livelier, hooray!

    Actually I am blogging because HX was complaining earlier that we don't update our blogs anymore. (KX and I met up with HX and A for supper after our indecisive dinner running about Ponggol Nasi Lemak, Hougang Plaza and finally, Parkway's Sakae, lol) So, yay! Something for you to read during work. :D 

    P.S.: Call me out when you're free! And so will I!


    Argh, my skins feels and looks so horrible from the facial I just had on Thursday. Heal, skin.. HEAL!!!!!!!!

    Okay, out! Ima find something interesting to do 'cause I don't feel like sleeping just yet, heheh.

    Aucun commentaire: