Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, décembre 02, 2005

    The 3 Meme

    Time : 1.52 am

    All questions will have 3 answers. As all memes go, the very first answer you think of is probably the most accurate thing at the moment. However, we all know it's a meme after all. Don't hesitate and confine yourself to a little frame. Be crazy and have fun.

    1). What fairy tales do you think of when you see '3'?
    - 3 little pigs
    - 3 blind mice
    - 3.. I DUNNO LAH.

    2). What are the 3 things you cannot live without currently?
    - Handphone
    - Computer
    - Money (So, I am dead now lah)

    3). What are your 3 favourite books?
    - Harry potter and the GOF
    - Switchcraft
    - CLEO?

    4). What are the 3 types of things in your room that has the most quantities?
    - Seaweed wrapper
    - Cups
    - Worksheets, files and books

    5). Who are the 3 friends who keep you sane?
    - Amelia
    - Huixian
    - Lecia

    6). Who are the 3 friends whom you think treat you as a big part of their lives?
    - Jiayang
    - Erm..
    - Erm.. Wrong time to ask this lah. Everyone's occupied.

    7). Who are the 3 people whom may think you're indispensable in their lives?
    - Daddy
    - Mummy
    - EVERYONE ELSE! :D

    8). Who are the 3 people whom are indispensable in your life?
    - Daddy
    - Mummy
    - my maid (As much as I loathe her, I still need somemore to cwash my stained underwear!)

    9). What are the 3 songs stuck in your head now?
    - Chicken Little Song
    - Zhou Jie Lun's Hei Se Mao Yi
    - Madonna's Hung Up

    10). What are the 3 dishes you can eat everyday?
    - Cup Noodles (Nissan's Tom Yam Vegetables)
    - Ban Mian
    - KFC's 2 piece chicken

    11). What are 3 things you can do everyday?
    - Maple?
    - Blogging!
    - See Jiayang!

    12). Who do you go clubbing/pubbing/chilling out with the most?
    ... Go play ma sa can? I underage leh.

    13). What do you do when you go clubbing/pubbing/chilling out?
    (Using my imagination)
    - Dance
    - Drink liquoir
    - Flirt with guys!

    14). Who are the best people to talk on IM?
    - Amelia
    - Cheechai
    - Anyone else

    15). What are the 3 things that reduce you to tears almost instantaneously?
    - Yawning
    - Soppy movies
    - Pain lah! Duh.

    16). Who do you think has the most patience around you?
    - Me can?
    - Lecia
    - No one else.

    17). What features do you like about yourself?
    - My legs
    - My ears
    - My lips

    18). What personality traits do you like about yourself?
    - Friendliness
    - My humour
    - My aglity
    (Okay. I am doubting what I said too.)

    19). What are you proud of about yourself?
    - I'm tall
    - I'm thin
    - I'm.. smart academically good.

    20). What do you do when you're sad?
    - Gorge myself
    - Whine to someone
    - Cry my heart out

    21). What do you do when you're bored?
    - Play Maple Story
    - Watch TV
    - Talk to Jiayang

    22). What have you done to regret?
    - Not studying harder
    - Not treasuring the stuff I had
    - Not spending more time with my friends

    23). What do you loathe?
    - Moths
    - Hot weather
    - Lateness

    24). What will you do with a million bucks?
    - Give my parents gooood life
    - Shop till I drop
    - Gather everyone and give them a sumptous feast

    25). What will your children's names be?
    - Samantha (Don't ask)
    - For some reasons.. Shuwei
    - Jesse is good too! (Uni-sex, you see)

    26). Where are your favourtie countries?
    - Singapore
    - Hawaii
    - Venice (Because of SS)

    27). What are you thinking of right now?
    - Getting back to Maple
    - When will this stupid meme end
    - That Jiayang will stop singing =x

    28). Who do you wish to see now?
    - Papers.. united.
    - Jiayang
    - Brad Pitt Maddox (HE IS SO CUTE!)

    29). What are the flowers you like?
    - White roses
    - Sunflowers
    - Aiya. I just like flowers lor. Now you know what to do!

    30). What are your favourite designs of clothes?
    - Something flattering
    - Tanktops
    - Anything suitable for the weather

    31). What do you think are your good friends' weak points?
    - Amelia is too soft-hearted
    - Huixian is too.. attitude-y? Haha
    - Lecia is too fraglie

    32). Who do you want to pass this meme to?
    - Amelia
    - Huixian
    - Cheechai

    P.S.: At some point of time, I lost one question. So, pardon me!

    Aucun commentaire: