Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, décembre 04, 2005

    Shoppingggg time!

    Time : 12.34 am (So zun hor?)

    (Huixian, what happened? :D You should be happy that I visited you at work today and I didn't mess up the place! Have fun, babe! Ring me if you need a date, alright! *hugs*)

    I saw my meng zhong xing ren! (Huixian: that's your favoruite Sesame Street character right?) Actually I wanted to take Elmo lah, but that stupid banana block my Elmo.

    I am a happy girl today! Because..

    I bought..

    Ear-rings! Big chunks of them. =B I loveeee big ear-rings!

    A new gold wallet! Heehee.

    Which is kinda a turn-off at this side. I don't know.. The font ain't actually nice, but I got it 'cause it's gold anyway.

    A white M%industrie speg. strip! :D

    A yellow M%Industrie yellow tanktop!

    Sharks. I just realise Mickey's grinning in the same spastic way in both shirts. Never mind..

    And I bought..

    ...

    That's actually nothing to be happy about.

    Pardon me.

    Oh yes! One more thing!

    I saw my boyfriend! Okay, like, duh, since 2 days ago? That sucks.



    It had actually been soooo long since I bought so much! :D

    Happy happy girl~

    I want the Motorola Pink Razr V3 phone so much lah. *drools* I actually got upset because Xiaxue bought it too.

    Oh well..

    It shows that the phone's popular right? :D

    FYI, it's sold out at Taka's Hello! shop. :(

    I GOTTA GET MINE FAST!

    And.. I saw..

    that Bits and Pieces allows you to customise a necklace jsut the way I wanted it!

    Oh Lord!!

    My name (Yingting) will cost $85 when you does it.. And I think it'll take quite a while for it to be done.. But I guess if you go down to Bits and Pieces (at Wisma, opposite S&K) tomorrow.. *ponders* It should be just ready for Christmas !

    Or maybe! My birthday!!

    Which is on the 7th of December! :D :D :D

    Oh yes, it'll look good in a box and a gold ribbon tied around it! And you should help me put it on! Buy a bouquet of roses too to mae it perfect-o! *curls my mouthstahe mouthstach mouthstche (HOW ON EARTH DO YOU SPELL IT?!)*

    Anyone wanna buy for meeee? *smiles retardly*

    Aucun commentaire: