Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, décembre 16, 2005

    Ahhhhh...

    Time : 7.51 pm

    My feet hurts ah!

    Stupid shoes.

    Well, Lecia and I got cheated off our pay. Wonderful. The HR in-charge told us our hourly wages will be $6.45, but it got downgraded to $5.50 lah. :(

    My feet hurts.

    My feet hurts.

    My feet hurts.

    Sorry, Jiayang not in town. No one to complain to.

    My feet hurts.

    My feet hurts.

    Nice colleagues too. Except for some snoobish aunties.

    Aye, shouldn't blog too much about work. Remember the blogger who got fired because of her blog? Mum's the word now!

    My feet hurts.

    Find me at: Natesi Scotts (Actually, it's just Lido lah) Ladies' Accessories department; Level 1

    :)

    My feet still hurts.

    Aucun commentaire: