Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, décembre 07, 2005

    Random Thoughts #3

    Time : 8.02 pm

    I am so bored.

    *****

    It's been so long since I've blogged dutifully because..

    - I have nothing much to blog about
    - I cannot post up photos fast and efficiently
    - my Maple character has to be of Level 40 before Jared leaves for Canada for good
    - no one's free to read my long and boring blog entries anyway.

    *****

    I miss Ben and Jerry. I want a pint to myself, snuggle in my blanket and watch tv programmes.

    *****

    Work starts only on 16 Dec.. So long!! I am very bored already! It's meaningless now to do anything and everything.. *throws pebbles into the lake*

    *****

    I want my new phone. *sigh* Mummy keep procrasinating!!

    *****

    I hadn't seen Jiayang since Saturday. :'( Stupid DotA and MapleStory going between us. *pulls my hair*

    *****

    Techhua told me he only reads 2 blogs occasionally.. and that's Xiaxue's blog and mine! Woah.. I feel so honoured.

    ****

    Happy birthday to Yonghan, which is on the 5th of December! I am soooo sorry for the delay of wishing you a happy birthday. Cheers, old man. :)

    *****

    Happy birthday to Gabriel and Meiqi, which is on the 6th of December! Cheers!

    *****

    Happy birthday to my cousin, which is on TODAY! And I forgot your name! Heehee. Nonetheless, at least I remembered your birthday okay!

    *****

    Happy birthday to Mummy, which is tomorrow; and I have yet to get her a present due to laziness and low cash flow.

    *****

    I miss my boyfriend.

    *****

    I went to Kluang, Malaysia yesterday with Mummy, Daddy and Lecia. I'll post up scenery photos when I feel like it and when I have the time. *whistles* (Shuddup, I know I can't whistles)

    *****

    I have absolutely nothing to do now. Nothing much on the tube as well.. B.O.R.I.N.G!

    *****

    The guys are out on a bicycle trail, so there's no one to chat with on MSN. :(

    *****

    I am a lousy girlfriend.

    *****

    I am suffering from PMS, as you can see. Post-Menstration-Symdrome, or however you're supposed to spell it. I can't bother any less.

    *****

    Maple's down. So am I. Ha.

    Aucun commentaire: