Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, décembre 26, 2005

    Independence

    Time : 11.09 pm

    How independent are you?

    Think about it and be honest with yourself. You can share it with me at my tagboard or leave a Chocolate!

    Do I look independent to you? I guess, to most people.

    But, have it crossed your mind that you may just be wrong?

    Yeah. I don't wail and cry on the way home alone.
    Yeah. I can eat alone at the food court.
    Yeah. I owe an iP0d which is played almost daily, which shows how much time I'm alone.
    Yeah. I'm the only child.
    Yeah. I go to the toilets myself.
    Yeah. I tie my own shoelaces. (Oh my god! You mean you don't?!)

    Just how sad it is.. to be alone at all times. Doing everything by yourself. Shopping, eating, travelling, sleeping, doing household chores..

    Darn. That's kinda sad huh.

    No. I don't enjoying travelling on my own.
    No. I cannot sleep alone at somewhere I am not familiar with.
    No. I dare not go out at night myself.
    No. I can't go shopping alone.

    Perhaps.. This label:


    is unachievable since I'm not pears *cough*, but that's not the point!

    I can never be totally independent, and so do you! :)

    P.S.: Crap. I know I am crapping.
    P.S.S.: Cheechai, my hint subtle enough not?

    Aucun commentaire: