Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, décembre 18, 2005

    Hi people

    Time : 9.15 pm

    I am the soul of Low Ying Ting without feet.

    Okay, never mind.

    Blah. Pay got downgraded, downgraded, until NOW, my pay is less than the 14-year-old people at MCDONALDS! Go and die lah. Fuck Natesi.

    Feet still hurts.

    My department has 3 bracy girls! Heeheehee. So nice.

    My blister is the size of a man's thumbnail lah. I can't even walk in my black pumps.

    :(

    Mama.. Yang wo hao ma?

    [EDIT] Just to let you know, I bought 2 Giordano shirts, 1 Topshop shirt, 1 Fox skirt, 1 necklace for myself. :) I need to pamper myself for working! Heeheehee.

    Working is good. Working make you realise how much $0.40 is more valued. I got so pissed off because I got bread at Wisma's Breadtalk at normal price, and then Citylink was selling bread at $1 because of midnight sale lah. %^&**%@^! [/EDIT]

    Aucun commentaire: