Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, décembre 07, 2005

    My Tech-babies

    Time : 11.35 pm


    On a much lighter note, I am freaking bored because THAT BLOOD MAPLESTORY KEEP PATCHING PATCHING PATCHING! Patch your head lah!

    *coughs*

    Let me talk to you about my babies!

    Baby #1

    Sony Cyber-shot T-7




    Ahhh~ This thing is supposed to be my Daddy's birthday present, but guess where it hangs out most at?

    But of course, I hadn't been taking much good care of it. People handles my dear camera roughly and drops it a couple of times for me, maybe even discreetly. It's peeling like a banana now. :(

    Baby #2

    iPod Nano



    My daring Podpod (this is where my Maple nick comes along)! Of course, I have been neglecting it quite alot.. because I don't get to go home alone much now and I don't travel much alone as well. *shruggs* Oh well.

    Baby #3

    Motorola Razr V3 Pink



    Shuddup. I know this isn't mine yet, but who cares? This is my blog. *flips my hair* Heeheehee.

    This phone rocks lor!

    For more informatiom, visit the website.

    All I need is one more lappy! Heeheehee. I'll lay my hands on one next year for school, I guess. Sweeeeeet!

    And my SLK!

    Wahahahaha!

    I am so snobbish. Muahaha!

    Oh yes, I'm 16 years old. :)

    Aucun commentaire: