Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, décembre 12, 2005

    I have finally decided to..

    Time : 4.11 pm

    .. blog today!

    Heeheehee! How long has it been, readers? :)

    I can't remember the exact dates when stuff happenes, so..

    The Day I went Kluang




    Beatiful scenery on the causeway towards Malaysia!


    So Singapore right! You won't know that I'm across the causeway if I didn't told ya so.


    Kluang's small shopping centre. It's kinda bad. Well, perhaps I'm too useda Orchard, Suntec City and Bugis, this place doesn't appeals to me. What Lecia and I got were only gum, gum, gum and wrapping papers (So cheap ah!! Singaproe sells one nice piece at $2 apart, they sell it at $1 apart!!)

    P.S.: At this point of time, I realised MANY photos disappeared. Damn Picasa! Need to republish photos again. *shows fist*

    Many Malaysian girls queuing up for their free SPA treatment.


    A STOP sign, I assume. Cool! It's a piece of the SKY falling!! Of the shape of a STOP sign!


    They have PappaRoti too! It's kinda difficult to order for a drink. I talked in English, but I ended up pointing and nodding to my orders.


    I should summit this to National Geographic. I never knew what a great photographer I am. *glimmering eyes*

    Mummy's day!


    We had dinner at this We-are-trying-very-hard-to-look-like-Mache buffet place near Suntec's convention hall. Too less variety. *thumbs down*

    Of course Mummy's a happy girl! Her little girl, who has no job, spend alot to get her presents.

    *****

    Before I end.. How about some MapleStory screenshots?


    Waiting for Mushmom to appear! See the cutest character there? That's me!


    In the ship going towards Ossyria (I died on the way back. :()! I realsied Soojie wasn't laughing. Argh!

    For the curious souls:

    Fouthteensin --> Kianloong
    p0dp0d --> me!
    Suavejiayang (-.-") --> Need I say more?
    Baode --> Weide
    Karken --> Jeff
    Deadlyhermit --> Soojie


    Jiayang got me a pet bunny! HAHAHA! So happy lah. :))

    *****

    Ciao! That's all. Till next time then! Which will be very soon, since this week's rather packed for me. :)

    The Papers (minus Joyce because of work *cries*) will be hitting WWW (Wild Wild Wet lah) this Wednesday! I couldn't resist not blogging that day with bikini wet shots! :)

    Daddy and Jiayang both going overseas from 16 to 18 December. Wahlao! Purposely one lor. Later my house got moths how!! No one catch for me. :( Plus, I'll be starting work.. Who send me home!!

    Sobs.

    Aucun commentaire: