Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, décembre 22, 2005

    Tired

    Time : 1.03 am

    Nice Huixian came over and accompanied Kaiwen, Amelia and Sweeyim through their dinner brraks and then we went shopping, with Kaiwen joining us after knocking off.

    Sharks. Just how much I miss the girls! :(

    Today, I did a full shift of being da cashier. The promoters suck big time lor!

    Note to all promoters: Be kind to the cashier lah. WRITE THE MEMO VERY DIFFICULT MEH! make me run here and there. %^&*$#@!

    My statement cannot balance. Sobs.

    *****

    Don't you think that the distance between friends can actually make 2 friends talk alot more to each other after meeting finally? Huixian and I useda run outta topic whenever we're out together on a date. But we didn't today! Yay.

    Shopping is so much fun with Huixian and Kaiwen! :)

    *****

    Christmas is just around the corner. But I am so sorry guys.

    I am not giving anyone Christmas presents.

    So sorry. But you know my pay lah. I really can't afford. I am owing my mother 2 hundred plus and Lecia around.. thirty?

    That sucks.

    With my pay, after I settle my debts with them, I have no much left to spend. With what Chinese New year arriving soon as well.

    Plus, I am not a Christian! True?

    Well, thinking back, my friends and I will always plan excitedly what to get for one another, but in the very end, no one actually bought the presents to exchange. *shruggs* I don't know. It's a tradition. Haha.

    But you can always give me a present! I will gleefully accept. :D

    No, I very thick-skin one. I won't paiseh one.

    FYI: Wishlist updated.

    *****

    Tired liao. Time to hit the sack and wake up as late as I can. Off day!

    Aucun commentaire: