Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, mai 23, 2006

    ARGH!

    Time : 9.52 pm

    My mother wanst me to return her the money I used to treat the girls on MY BIRTHDAY and MY ALLOWANCE?

    WTF?!

    Mothers are stupid. When their kids start working, they think that it is time for the kids to start returning them the money they have planted on them.

    So, don't work and let them nag.

    At least, they get occupied with something to do and they don't bug you to return them money.

    Adults always claim that "Money do not grow on trees".

    Mummy, money doesn't grow on my trees either.

    $400. You must be insane. You can wait till I come across mishap, then you can claim the $400 left in my account. Crazy woman.

    Aucun commentaire: