Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, mai 19, 2006

    Whee..

    Time : 8.41 pm

    Yesterday, the Papers caught The DaVinci Code and it is very good. :) The action starts slowing down near the end, and we girls were so eager to leave the theatre to pee!

    There's pretty much nothing to NC-16 about for this movie! There's no vulgarities and you don't get to see breasts or scenes like that. Maybe it's just Silas' butt. Hmmm..

    One bad thing about Cathay the Cathay Cineplex: NO RECEPTION?!

    WHAT THE HELL! I know, I know.. This will stop all the irritating phone rings in between movies, but it's the thrill to "SHHH!!!" that person which is fun right!

    Plus, this engaged all my phones and messages.

    Geez.

    Plus, it's freaking cold as well. Brrrr..

    However, the Ben & Jerry's located there is sure a plus plus plus bonus. :D


    Today is finally the last day of the week. My class, or rather the whole Year 1 of IFC, will be having quite a number of tests and quizes next week. What joy~

    We went to play pool at Pavilion, ditching the ideas to study and finish up projects. Hahaha. My skills are starting to look better! :D

    Thanks to everyone (when I say everyone, I mean it) who taught me techniques and everything else. :D (Psst! I wore polo tee. HAHA. A good substitute for turtleneck.)

    One of my nice classmates, Liangwei, got cheated to buying me a bracelet from Perlini's Silver. Heehee. My whining's getting better, or this group of people are just not used to it, yet.


    I've been watching quite a number of movies recently. Next up, Over the Hedge!

    Aucun commentaire: